About Farley Creations Advertising Copyright Oh Boy... It's Farley! Image Map




Spring Break Math & a question

I only have ONE week left til.....
SPRING BREAK!!!!!
YAY... I made this
quick little math warm-up and
thought I would share!!!


Spring Break Problem Solving

and a big
THANK YOU to
Persnickety Pickles
for the shout out!!!
and I love what you did with my to-do list!!! :)
I even down-loaded yours :)

BUT she does bring up a good point....
that I had NEVER thought of....
is SCRIBD (which is what I use to share my files)
too hard for you guys to download or too inconvenient???
I was using google BUT then it got too complicated to embed!!!
WHICH do you prefer???
If I continue to post on SCRIBD is that OK???
After all I am posting and sharing for you guys!!! :)
PLEASE LEAVE ME SOME FEEDBACK on this!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!
Photobucket