About Farley Creations Advertising Copyright Oh Boy... It's Farley! Image Map




3 for Thursday


OK... let me just say
Big Brother was horrible tonight...
my eye candy Jeff is GONE!!!
WHAAAAAA
(wipe tear)
and Shelly...shame on her!!!
If she was in my class I might have to....
well I can't say because this is a G rated
blog (believe it or not)

I neglected yesterday's linky party
SHAME on ME
I was napping
then dinner with MIL
then home to watch BB
and then bed...
SORRY
but I am back tonight!!!

If you want to join or check out the other hoppers head on over...
it's FUN!!!! Plus I was stalking it and went through EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!
Might be procrastination
I might have a stack of papers I need to grade!!!
OK OK I cannot lie...
I have a stack of papers that I need to grade!!!
BUT who am I kidding I am going to blog stalk a little longer
and then stay up to watch BB After Dark
and then go to bed
and then grade my papers during break tomorrow!!! (SHHHHH!!!)