About Farley Creations Advertising Copyright Oh Boy... It's Farley! Image Map




Currently I am...

I snagged this idea off of Pinterest...
and it came from an
Altered Art (slash) Journaling (slash) Scrapbooking Blog
called

Well I thought it would make for a
refreshing, fun, and thought provoking
THINK WRITE SHARE linky party.
So here is what you do...
Write down what you are currently
listening
loving
thinking
wanting
needing
&
stalking (include 3 Blogs one has to be non teacher)
so here is mine...
(mind you I wrote this last night and didn't want to post it at like 1:30... so imagine ME making this at 1:30)
Now if you would like (PUHLEASE) come and join my party!!!







and as I was making mine I thought
(insert light bulb)
HEY my kids could do this
minus the stalking (that would be weird)
so I made this for them to do
 & just because I LOVE YOU
AND I was in the
MOOD to make ANOTHER one..
I added a BLANK
cover sheet!!!
use it how you would like...
I am pretty sure you savvy peeps
can insert your own text...
right???


please leave a comment if you like this Linky Party Idea?
I was thinking of doing this same and I MEAN SAME linky party once a month!!!
Also if you are new to blogging...
joining a Linky Party is a great way to get your name and blog OUT THERE!!!
*wink*
hope to see your links soon!!!
BACK TO THE LAUNDRY
with an occasional looksy to see if anyone has joined
 (((TEE HEE HEE)))

UPDATED:
got an email for a blank one of MINE...
pretend I am fArLey the GOOD WITCH...
sparkles falling... glitter glitter...magic wand waving