menu   Home About Me Creations Advertise Copyright  

Currently I am...

I snagged this idea off of Pinterest...
and it came from an
Altered Art (slash) Journaling (slash) Scrapbooking Blog
called

Well I thought it would make for a
refreshing, fun, and thought provoking
THINK WRITE SHARE linky party.
So here is what you do...
Write down what you are currently
listening
loving
thinking
wanting
needing
&
stalking (include 3 Blogs one has to be non teacher)
so here is mine...
(mind you I wrote this last night and didn't want to post it at like 1:30... so imagine ME making this at 1:30)
Now if you would like (PUHLEASE) come and join my party!!!







and as I was making mine I thought
(insert light bulb)
HEY my kids could do this
minus the stalking (that would be weird)
so I made this for them to do
 & just because I LOVE YOU
AND I was in the
MOOD to make ANOTHER one..
I added a BLANK
cover sheet!!!
use it how you would like...
I am pretty sure you savvy peeps
can insert your own text...
right???


please leave a comment if you like this Linky Party Idea?
I was thinking of doing this same and I MEAN SAME linky party once a month!!!
Also if you are new to blogging...
joining a Linky Party is a great way to get your name and blog OUT THERE!!!
*wink*
hope to see your links soon!!!
BACK TO THE LAUNDRY
with an occasional looksy to see if anyone has joined
 (((TEE HEE HEE)))

UPDATED:
got an email for a blank one of MINE...
pretend I am fArLey the GOOD WITCH...
sparkles falling... glitter glitter...magic wand waving

25 comments:

  1. Such a great idea for a think write share! I might be able to try it with my kinders later on in the year, and I love the idea of doing this monthly.

    Hangin' with Mrs. Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I of course downloaded this!!! Love it. We MUST be related this is so up my alley!! Eeeek can't wait to use you. THANKS for sharing Meg!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this idea, especially since I am sitting her trying to waste time and I would like more people to come on over and check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK...I'm pretty sure inserting text is easy but could you get me started?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I figured out how to insert text...we'll see if I can upload it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea!

    http://thoughtsofateacher-lvrana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting and sharing your template! It makes me look like a cool person, haha!

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do you insert text? I am completely new to digital scrapbooking and whatnot. Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ leens01... sorry it took me too long you already linked up :) and thanks to the rest of you guys I think I am going to do this Linky Party once a month I think it will be fun to see how our currentlies (yes I made my own word) change up!!! b/c now we are ALL about our new class BUT what will Sept. bring TEE HEE HEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun! I always need to do laundry...boo laundry :-(

    ReplyDelete
  12. this was so fun...thanks for the idea! i would definitely do this again if you have it each month.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this idea! It is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoy the Think Write Share and it was my first linky party! Very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ mrs. thompson... I know I am so little girl giddy over it... I keep telling my hubs... 5 people joined... 15 people, 33 people.. he doesn't get it BUT he sits there and grins and tells me things like GOOD JOB or WOW... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for linking my blog! I'm glad you like my smashbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I posted, but I don't think my image is showing up- I just see a blue frog. Boo. Anyway, cute idea and I love your clip art style! The pointing hand is my favorite!
    Mandy
    firstgradetothecore

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow...my first comment on a blog...very exciting...
    I love this idea, and I reckon I saw it on Pinterest too!
    PS. Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I missed the linky party, but I just found your blog and am a new follower. I teach 4th grade as well!

    ReplyDelete

~ I {PuFFy} HeArT comments!!!! THANK YOU!!!

JuSt an FYI

This policy is valid from 25 July 2011

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/