About Farley Creations Advertising Copyright Oh Boy... It's Farley! Image Map




CuRReNtLy in OcToBeR

Can you believe it is already October?

I LOVE October...
it is probably my FAVE month
I love the weather
the decorations
Halloween
and PUMPKINS
not Jack -O- lanterns
PUMPKINS!!!
why take a perfectly cute pumpkin and carve into it?
In October I have
lots of Birthdays to celebrate
and my anniversary (yay)
and parties
and did I mention decorations
I LOVE HaLLoWeeN Decor
(did I say that already?)

anyways with October here...
it is time
for the next CURRENTLY Linky Party
YAY
Write down what you are currently
listening
loving
thinking
wanting
needing
&
stalking
 (include 2 Blogs)

alrighty...
here is mine

here are the links for the 2 blogs I mentioned
Second Grade Shenanigans
Happydally

I also have a blank one for you...
only if you want it...
and I did NOT make one for the kiddos
BUT if you want me to make one let me know in the comments!!!
okee dokey your turn
to link up