About Farley Creations Advertising Copyright Oh Boy... It's Farley! Image Map




Thankful for... Linky Party

Even though Christmas decorations have been up since
OHHHH before Halloween!!!
We still have not had THANKSGIVING!!!
right?

so in the spirit of Thanksgiving
I wanted to share my THANKS to you guys!!!


As a thank you
I wanted to share my
EASY recipe
that is perfect for
POTLUCKS or Parties or THANKSGIVING!!!

 and in the SPIRIT of giving...here are the templates for you!!


and just in case you want to share a recipe too
*wink* *wink*

**** PLEASE NOTE****
What the Teacher Wants & I
started the same linky party within a few hours of each other
SO being that I LOVE LOVE LOVE my GIRLS
over at WHAT THE TEACHER WANTS
I joined their party TOO
so it is kinda like a
double thankful post...
feel free to link up to mine too if you would like
WHAT FUN WHAT JOY!!!
don't feel obligated to use my template
this is all in the spirit of
JOY and Thanks
so
if you want to link up... YAY
if you don't want to that is OK too
I just thought it would be fun to spread some
THANKSGIVING CHEER
and share some YUMMY and easy (template isn't that big) recipes!!!
You know we are all going to need some easy recipes for these upcoming parties and potlucks!!!

and I put these templates in my TN store for free if you want to download it!!!

alrighty let's link up!!!


AND HERE IS MY LINKY PARTY!!!!