menu   Home About Me Creations Advertise Copyright  

fever, 4 hours, & freebie

what what holla
I have officially been fever free for
24 hours...
first time since last Thursday...
WHAT?
I even went to school today
got sent home early
BUT hey I went to school
it counts right...
OK maybe not
my half day sub  showed up at 9:45 ( I LOVE Mrs. R)
and I was home by 10
I need to rest up for tomorrow
because my kiddos get to take the
STAAR test
and I get to walk around for 4 hours
monitoring
and trying not to cough
and monitoring and drinking cold cold ICE cold water
because that is what I can drink without it hurting
4 hours of trying to not have a coughing fit
4 hours of walking around and not wheezing
4 hours of walking around and hoping I don't have one of those really big coughs
where OOOPs yep I did... (read between the lines...ok I tinkle on myself... alright I said it...)
4 hours of torture
BUT why
WHY???
am I going to do this
because my kiddos need me there
that is why!!!
and they are going to ROCK IT!!!
 and then when I turn my tests in
around noonish
I am going to come home again
because I have to rest to do it ALL over again on Wednesday!!!
YEPPERS
another 4 hours...
and ladies and gents there is a moral to my little story!!! (cough cough)


available FO FREE in my TpT store...

any little prayers or positive mojo you want to send my way (and my kiddos too) is very much appreciated!!!
off to rest and not blog :)
TOODLES..

15 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better and I am loving that poster!
    (sending good vibes to your kids!!!)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I have to practice my keigels?? every time I sneeze or cough! 3 kids will do it to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon! Testing is miserable enough without feeling crummy, but I completely understand wanting to be there with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need me to bring you some chuy's tortilla soup?
    Hope you are feeling better tomorrow and I know your kids will do well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Farleykins (my name only...remember???) I'm sorry you are sick and don't feel well and that you have the test!!! The test makes me sick!!! Feel better soon! You are awesome to go in for your kiddos and they will do super great!!! Don't drink tooooooo much water cuz you don't want to have to use the potty.....cuz during testing you can't breathe, talk, move, or pee!!!! At least that's what it feels like!!!

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a SUPA TROOPA Farley! Wow I sure hope you feel better soon! Between your little man being feverish and now you...ugh! Wishing you wellness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck tomorrow! The things we do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feel better Farley! I know your kids are going to rock that test!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wear the darn mask...no wait...they would accuse you of telling the answers to kids because your mouth is covered...COUGH ON THE MONITORS....no~don't share~ ...I just remember the torture of TAKS...small group testing I got to do....or read to the small group or to ONE...that was the worst!!! AND IT WAS ALL DAY...ALL DAY!!!!!!! I'm telling you ...just shoot me. Glad THIS idiotic non-standardized test is timed...none of those "I'll fall asleep and wake up later and bubble in those answers..." Oh how I miss those days (daze)....no wait...no I don't. You Rock Farley...but then again...I know you so well. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. sending prayers AND mojo!! Good luck with everything, you and your kids and feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are feeling better and I REALLY hope your kids kick butt on STAAR today!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with testing, Farley.
    And then GET SOME (MORE) REST and get better. (Sorry for yelling, but I really want you to get better. I've missed you, and I have to admit, I've been worrying about you...
    What a gift you are to those kids!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete

~ I {PuFFy} HeArT comments!!!! THANK YOU!!!

JuSt an FYI

This policy is valid from 25 July 2011

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/