menu   Home About Me Creations Advertise Copyright  

CYBER SALE, TOP 3, & more to look at

SOOOOO CYBER MONDAY is fast approaching...
FAST FAST FAST
and I am putting all of my stuff on sale!!!

Photobucket
thanks so much to my FRIEND Michelle over at The 3am teacher for making this cute button!!!!
I wanted to share with you some of the goodies I have in my store that you might like :)
Just a few...
since my favorite number is THREE I am going to show you my TOP 3
Three isn't  too much
RIGHT?
plus they are my FAVES
soooooo
here we go


 Number 3
 here is the link  http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Currently-for-Your-Classroom


 My Kiddos love these things and we keep them in our Poetry Folders... It is so much fun to look back at things we were wanting and needing through the months :)
This is a goodie for all grade levels... it comes in 3 different printing options...
one for ... I can PRINT IN COLOR NO PROBLEM
one for ... I can print in a little bit of CoLoR and have my kiddos color the rest
or
one for... we have no money to print in color or I want my kiddos to decorate it
I personally let my kids decorate their own and it is SUPER UBER delicious!!!!

Number 2
 here is the link for this...    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Writing-Leads-hooks-posters-labels-examples-activities-and-editable

I spent the majority of my summer working on this...
and I LOVE IT!!!
my kids use it a ton for referencing and they love figuring out what type of lead their library books have...
FUN
I would say this is geared towards classrooms that WRITE
3rd and up 
here are all the goodies....



  lots of goodies in this one... SEE?


  and
DRUM ROLL
Number THREE
HOLLA

here it is.... BRAND NEW
it is its DEBUT
on my blog...
my other HoLiDaY themed math packs get lots of love
SOOOOOOOOO
here is a Christmas one...

 here is the link just in case.... http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Christmas-Math-Pack-for-Older-Kids



This is the biggest "Holiday Math Pack" I have made yet... my kiddos LOVE doing this type of review and practice.


Well chickadees and occasional chickadudes... it is getting late
and I still need to sugar spice the ham, cheese up the cream corn, and pack up the fire-cracker crackers...
YUMMO
Happy Thanksgiving to you all
and HAPPY CYBER SHOPPING
remember to use the code when you go shopping and
AND AND
there is MORE to look at...
what???
more to look at
yep yep
here is a list of other lover-lees throwing a sale too...
check them out...
 is there a limit on how much you can put on your wish-list?
HMMMM???

5 comments:

  1. You are super creative! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your products...the LEADS pack is awesome and I can't wait to use it with my thirdies!! Thanks Farley!
    www.thirdgradedoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The information is very useful!Thank you for sharing the information!Keep up the great works !
    Also visit my web-site:Black Friday Nexus 7 FHD deals or Coupons

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think all of you should stay at home on the black friday and going shopping online at Amazon, ebay or other e-sellers. Because black friday is a big battle someone will hurt you when they are in a fight of finding their deals. In this year I has found a good deal for my vacuun cleaner buy searching on the internet. I found a website which give me a lot reviews and deals for this vacuum cleaner and this is the one I bought Hoover Platinum Lightweight

    ReplyDelete

~ I {PuFFy} HeArT comments!!!! THANK YOU!!!

JuSt an FYI

This policy is valid from 25 July 2011

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/