menu   Home About Me Creations Advertise Copyright  

bloggers get together, copy and paste, and Drew Brees for Christmas

it was so much fun to meet up with all of my central texas blogger buddies
some drove from Austin and even Eagle Pass 
and we had so much fun...
we talked and laughed and talked and ate and laughed
and talked and laughed and ate and drank
and well did you notice that picture taking was not in that list...
that is right... we all were having so much fun that pics were not really taken...
so i am stealing pics from Jennifer, Reagan, and Katie..OK everybody...
and I think I am the last one to post so I get lots of pics to steal...
BHA HAA HAA... (Ursula laugh)

the only pics I took were these...

1 me and my party lashes and big texas hair... which was limp by dinner... (((insert sad face)))
2 my salad was delish... yummy yummy it is the only semi healthy thing I have had this break (((insert sad face)))
3 the cheat sheet Reagan brought for us... she also made us name tags... (((insert happy face))) this was a BRILLIANT IDEA...thanks Reagan!!!

and now for my stealing of pics
not really stealing because you can't go and CUT out pics so I am copying pics...
ok please hold while I go and copy
AND PASTE

the view from one end of the table

 and PASTE
and from the other end

 and PASTE

jen and reagan


and PASTE

katie and lindsay

AND PASTE

everyone at the table

AND PASTE
reagan's soup bowl compared to jen's soup cup ... see I am not the only one taking pics of their food


and PASTE
reagan and gladys

and PASTE
us outside..not liking myself in this pic... not at all.... posting and taking one for the team...

 AND PASTE

I like this blurry pic better... see my chins were not invited to this pic... my limpy hair was but not the chins LOL



 Here is a list of all that attended ... add in Rachel from Fisher Reyna Education...


 

so there it is

all of the pics I could go and COPY /PASTE

it was really really fun
even with limpy hair and
my arm did not smell like stinky feet...
at least I don't think it did...
ask Katie she sat next to me :)
I did get my cast off but still have my stitches...
ouchy
I did get to wash it with SOAP and water twice
and I put lotion on it too
(not on the stitches)
I would post a pic because I think it is cool but some may think not so much so...

and I couldn't leave without giving you some pics of bub and hub and me me me
from our Christmas adventures
and thanks for being so nice about all of my fam pics on this here teacher blog...
they are after all my first love
and I am always nose-ee about your personal lives so I figured I would just put mine on out there...
PLUS they are so stinkin cute... who wouldn't???
we went to see the lights at Sea World... it was a great time... such a blessing to have my parents so close that they could go too

pretty sure my kid is the only kid that asked for DREW BREES for Christmas...
he wanted the real one BUT Santa brought this one... he still thinks we are going to pick up the real one on our way to Disney


this is my very talented CUZ... Andrea... she makes very pretty yumminess for your neck... I was one lucky girl because she drew my name for Christmas and look what I got... I am trying to convince her to start an ETSY store... right??? don't you think so??? Maybe I can convince her before my 2nd bloggy bday!!!

my little fam on Christmas day at my gma's house... this is a little vintage  fuzzy...what is it with me looking good in fuzzy pics LOL but the chins came UNINVITED... darn chins!!! that does say D A R N and this is on my instagram... if you want to follow me on instagram... look for farleyfarleyfarley and I added a little instagram fun on my sidebar... all of my instagram pics will show up over there------> somewhere 2x3 FUN


OK that is it my friends...
I hope you have a safe, fun, happy and memory filled remaining break!!!

toodles










10 comments:

  1. So much fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much family fun, love what Bubs asked for!! What a great gift to receive, a little Drew along with a jersey, if you can't get the real one!!


    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pictures, thanks for sharing.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the pics. my stomach is growling after seeing the yummy food

    The REAL Teachers of Orange County

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a great get together! I wish that I could find bloggers to meet!
    How do you guys meet up?
    Your pictures always bring a smile!

    Michele
    Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. reagan from Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits figured out we live super close to each other and that is how it all started...then we just make sure to do a get together every summer and christmas...we post on our FB and blogs and then just meet... where do you live... on my last currently the link ups put what state they were from so that might help :)

      Delete
    2. Oh Good call! I had forgotten about that.
      I live in Upstate New York, but spend a bunch of time in Florida as well.
      Thanks for getting back to me. My sister used to live outside of Austin, so I"ve visited Texas.. she was at Ft Hood.

      Michele
      Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for taking one for the team..hahaha!! You are so incredibly beautiful...inside and out!! I think I am officially jealous that everyone got to meet each other....BLASTED west coast living!! Well...technically, it is even worse for me now because I don't even have the ocean anymore....but rocks are becoming increasingly pretty each year I spend in Arizona!! hahaha

    I am so hungry right now and we are taking my daughter to an Oriental Super Market because she is into her Korean phase (I am sure she will regret this phase after looking back in a few years) hahaha...

    It looks like you girls had a lot of fun!There is definitely always an initial awkward moment when meeting someone you only know from blogging for the first time, in person...but it makes blogging with them again so much more meaningful!!

    Thanks again for sharing!!
    P.S. I have received quite a lot of traffic from my little "looky" ad on your blog!! Thanks!!

    Have a Happy New Year!!
    Michelle
    The 3AM Teacher
    The 3AM Teacher
    Email The 3AM Teacher
    Visit My FB Page

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! Looks like everyone had a blast meeting up together! I would love to have a meet up in my area. Drew Brees is the BEST~~~yes, I am from New Orleans!!!!
    Who Dat!!!
    Darleen
    Third Grade Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like so much fun! I just wanted to let you know I gave you a shout out in the "shout out" linky. Check out my post http://iluvtwek.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-shout-out.html

    ReplyDelete

~ I {PuFFy} HeArT comments!!!! THANK YOU!!!

JuSt an FYI

This policy is valid from 25 July 2011

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/