About Farley Creations Advertising Copyright Oh Boy... It's Farley! Image Map




Currently February

OK I have to admit it...
2*0*1*3 has been super slooooooooow
that is a good thing right???
or it could be a bad thing...
I am CHOOSING it to be good...
reflecting and learning from everyday!!!
and with the new month comes....




 and
what? what?
I have a sponsor....
HOLLA!!!
I love me a sponsor...

 
 YAY and thanks to Lisa Mattes
she is the brains and beauty behind the cutie patootie blog....


I  ask my sponsors to send me their top 3 products from their store and here is what Lisa sent me...
 


 looks super cute...
closer look please....

  Building STAR Readers - best used in1st-4th grade...with any reading program or format...it focuses on the habits of STAR Readers - readers who Study, Think, Ask, Respond. Includes anchor charts, goal-setting, recording sheets, parent communication and more. $8.75
 


  
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Common-Core-Crunch-February-ELA-CCSS-Printables

 Common Core Crunch - February...ELA printables for February...great skills practice for partner work, independent work, morning work, homework $3




http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Personal-Narrative-Writing-Workshop-Unit-for-Common-Core

 Starting Point: Personal Narrative Common Core Writing Workshop Unit - works in Kgn-3rd grade (student samples are from first grade)...includes lesson plans, graphic organizers, student samples and more $6.50




Thanks so much to Lisa Mattes and her store
GROWING FIRSTIES
for SPONSORING this month's CURRENTLY!!!
PLUS she is having a sale for
the SUPER BOWL...
TOUCH*DOWN
SUNDAY ONLY
and not to mention she is having a FABU give away right now...
go enter and tell her FARLEY sent ya
http://growingfirsties.blogspot.com/


If you would like to be a CURRENTLY SPONSOR...
like Lisa
look at the top of my blog and click on advertise
it will give you the 411
 and now onto the CURRENTLY

 most of mine are pretty clear
so I will just talk about my pet peeves...
GREED- ooooh makes me cringe just thinking about it...
the lawyer that is helping us settle my MIL's estate
says that greed pops up in divorces and death
AMEN to that
BUT
he forgot in school too...
I try to teach my kids...
don't ask for seconds if there is NOT enough for everyone to get seconds
don't complain your piece was too small or has less icing or less sprinkles...
all of these make me want to scream so ...
I am moving on
LIES-
OMG don't do it!!

I WILL FIND OUT the TRUTH and the punishment will be WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
WORSE... WORSTY WORSE...
like if you say the a word, b word, s word, and f word
and 2 kiddos tattle on you
and you say you DID NOT say these naughty naughty words
I will investigate...
CSI  style (cuss and swearing investigation)
I will question you quickly
I will turn your friends against you because
they have been warned
DO NOT LIE TO FARLEY
and then in a last attempt to those that think they can beat me...
I will tell you there are microphones and cameras and I will check
and then you will crumple in a blubbering mess because I will tell you I will show your parents these films and you will CONFESS
wait a minute... I just lied...
BUT
my pet peeve is don't lie to me
plus the cameras and microphone thing works all the time
even on the toughest kids
and yes that happened this week
see why I LOVE FRIDAY
GERMS...
cover your mouth and wash your hands...
I HATE GERMS

alrighty enough about me...
your turn


 don't forget the rule of 3 and comment on the 2 ahead of you and the one after you...
plus it is the month of LOVE so you should try to comment on like 6 or 9... I am OCD and have to do things in 3s... for real ask my hubs and MOM... mom will tell you the truth...check the comments she is always there... LOVE YA MOM!!!

 okie dokie
last thing...
shameless plug for my self...
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Oh-Boy-4th-Grade

 after I get off of here and get this all posted and what not...
I will be rushing over to my store to set this up...
everything will be on sale in my store!!!

and NOW.....
time for your currently!!!

 

toodles