About Farley Creations Advertising Copyright Oh Boy... It's Farley! Image Map




CURRENTLY AUGUST

can you believe it...
where did our summer go???
it seems like just a few days ago I was posting the JUNE Currently
BUT BEFORE we go to

we need to hear from our sponsor....


Tara is the Georgia Blogger behind this super cute blog
her blog is so easy to read and her ideas are fresh and from the heart


...And They All Fall Down...

like all sponsors she got to pick her top 3 items...

FAMOUS INVENTORS NUMBER ONE
click on pic to go there
This is a 48 page packet that centers around three famous inventors; Garrett Morgan (traffic light), Alexander Graham Bell (telephone), and Thomas Edison (light bulb). 

Each inventor has a comprehension passage, comprehension questions, graphic organizers, writing prompts, time lines, vocabulary pages, and flip books.




FUDGE A MANIA
a book comparison
click the pic to get this

This is a 66 page book companion to accompany Judy Blume's book Fudge-a-mania. It is filled with all kinds of schtuff.... teacher and student questions for each chapter, journal prompts, a writing activity, brainstorming sheets, a flipbook is also included to review the elements of a fictional story, 4 character posters,  and a graphing activity!!! 


GATOR CHOMPIN'

click on the pic to go grab this freebie
SERIOUSLY this freebie has almost 17,000 downloads... 
WHAT WHAT... 
so many of you probably have it... but if you don't go get it!!!
HURRY UP!!!

THANKS so very much for sponsoring this month's CURRENLTY Miss Tara...
and NOW>>>>>>>>


MOST of my currently entries don't need any explaining.. it is B2s....
I did BIG B BIG 2 on purpose with a small s because if I whisper school it doesn't seem as bad)
OK truth be told... I made a mistake it should be a BIG B,2, and S and I just saw it...
and I want to redo it BUT I have been told that on the 1st of every month some of you
cray crays sit at your computer and refresh
refresh
and refresh
WHAT!!!
so I decided to do you and your PUTER a favor and just keep it
because well I have a lot to do today...
like read ALL of your CURRENTLYS....
so it stays B2s
and that is that...
now here is a pic of my new hair
yes it has purple and red...
I LOVE IT
I am super sad I will only have it for like another week and a half maybe 2
because it is a BIG NO NO to have funky colors so.... it will go back to dark
BUT I still LOVE IT
and not sure what is up with that pic... one cheek looks way puffier
and I swear I didn't have dental work done... must be weird
angle or something... HA HA

OK and my
B2s must haves...



My First Ticonderoga Pencils...
are my fave...
I love them
they are bigger for like little tikes and I buy them in bulk because
these are the pencils that I lend out and I KNOW for sure they are MINE
because NO 4th grader comes with these pencils...
PLUS I love using them tee hee her

my next B2s must have is....
a good teacher bag....
every year I treat myself to a new teacher bag...
it makes me HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY...
I always have my heart set on one during the summer and then go and get it.
BUT this year I haven't found one I MUST HAVE...
so I am still on a search... BUT I must say I still adore my bag from last year...
do I dare repeat a bag...
it is unheard of in Farley World...
and it might just happen this year...
HA!!!

and my number 3 is
click on this to go and get it...
these are adorable...
and I am so excited to get these printed out and organized into a cute little binder for easy access


and NOW FOR YOUR CURRENTLY...

rules...
not many
RULE of 3...
go to the 2 in front of your link and leave a nice comment (not come follow me)
and then come back and leave a nice comment on the one after your link...
and for the last one....
B2s...
the last one is your back to school must haves... you can link up your own TpT item BUT I would RATHER you link up a TpT item that is NOT yours... share some love!!! bring a smile to somebody's face... and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE only do one TpT item the rest should be other things... feel free to share amazon links in your descriptions too for your followers to find it!!!! alrighty???

one last thing...
and yes it is a self plug... sorry
but these work best when you start them at the start of school
have you seen this???