About Farley Creations Advertising Copyright Oh Boy... It's Farley! Image Map




CURRENTLY September

It is late... I know I know...
BUT I am pretty sure you aren't 
even interested in what I did today...
and why this is soooo late 
so I will save you the details...
let's get to it....



 YAY
so excited to have
 as this month's super sweet sponsor...
and
as always I have my sponsor pick 3 things they want to share...
and here we go....
number one

see that pic well click on it
S.S. says .... this 100 Day Celebration unit has all of the items needed to celebrate the 100th day of school.  It has math activities, writing activities, three family projects, a headband, certificates and a craftivity.  SS even has several pictures of these items in use in her classroom so everyone can get an idea of how to implement these ideas. 

number two

click on pic to go check this out
 Shake it and Make it packet is SS's best seller. It is Common Core aligned and teaches the goal of decomposing / composing numbers less than or equal to 10.  It also transitions into teaching students how to represent addition within 10 with objects. It is a great whole group, small group or workstation activity.

NUMBER THREE
a girl after my own heart...
number three is the best
here is SIMPSON SUPERSTARS' IG
she would love love love for you guys to go on over and follow her :)

ALRIGHTY...
now for this month's CURRENTLY


most of my currently doesn't need any explaining...
so I will leave it at that
BUT the last spot is for you
many of us put ourselves at the bottom of the list when it comes to our
career, families, kids, and what nots
sooooooo
I decided to make the last question
a LOVE YOURSELF SPOT
pick things you would love to accomplish this month...
things that bring YOU a happy heart
you have to be happy to make others happy and a happy heart is a good place to start
mine are to walk 33 miles in the month of Sept... I haven't walked at all in AUG... no excuses
no excuses OK
20+ days of over 100 degree temps might be a good reason BUT for Sept... I am going for 33 miles
and for the month of September I am taking Monday's off...
NOT FROM SCHOOL SILLY
but I am not going to bring school work home or walk or blog...
I might IG but I will try really hard not to!!!
and 3 I want to do some Random Acts of Kindness...
I picked 4 because that is one a week :)
I already have some things in mind!!!

OK here is yours...


well I hope you are still UP...
so you can link up :)
OH and I am doing something a little different this month...
the list of link-ups will be running opposite of what you are accustomed to...
the newest link will not be last it will be first!!!
because I want everybody to experience being first :)
AND DO NOT FORGET TO SHARE THE LOVE.....
you should be doing the rule of 3
comment on the 2 in front of your link and the one after...
OK???