About Farley Creations Advertising Copyright Oh Boy... It's Farley! Image Map




CURRENTLY OCTOBER

What time is it????
CURRENTLY TIME!!!

Holy Cannoli I have been busy busy busy
the month of September has FLOWN by...
and before I knew it here comes OCTOBER...

so without any further delays
let's get BUSY!!!

This month's sponsor is.....

Teach*Pray*Love

seriously a super cute blog!!!
I love her blog design and LOVE LOVE
like {puffy} heart LOVE

Like always...
my sponsor can pick 3 things to show off...
I am loving Lauren's picks

ONE

THAT is right folks... it is editable!!! EDITABLE!!!This fun chevron clip chart provides you the freedom to customize the chart to fit your individual classroom policies.
here is the link http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Chevron-Editable-Classroom-Behavior-Clip-Chart-323544

TWO

chalkboards are all the rage these days...
and if you love chalkboards like I do
you will love this set

this set includes..... 
Alphabet Line {Two Sizes}
Word Wall Letter Cards
Basic Classroom Supply Labels {Editable}
Voice Level Signs {Editable}
Table Signs {Editable}
Student Name Plates
Clock Labels
Student Number Cards/Calendar Pieces {Editable}
Schedule Cards {Editable}
Welcome Banner {Editable}
Classroom Behavior Clip Chart {Editable}
Classroom Rules {Editable}
Classroom Library Labels {Editable}

THREE



and last but not least....
a cutie patootie contraction unit!!!
This Common Core aligned center will allow your students to “get the scoop” on contractions. This engaging center includes over 75 different contractions, which will allow students to master contractions at various levels of learning.




Thanks so much Lauren for sponsoring this month's CURRENTLY!!! Your top 3 are adorbs!!!

Now for CURRENTLY!!!!


Bub is stuck on 2 books right now...
and I have to say I LOVE them too
the first one is....


a great story about a BIG FISH

and then this one....


sooooo cute
and funny!!!!
really I encourage you to check these out if you haven't!!!

LOVE my new HAIR...
LOVE
my hair diva is
amazing

thinking I am in LOVE with my class this year...
that is enough said...
I am not about to jinx myself

wanting the PAPERWORK TO STOP
and hire my mama as my secretary BECAUSE I KNOW IT WON'T STOP!!!
forecast is calling for more MORE and MORE

TRICK OR TREAT...
I am letting you in on one of my FAVE tricks....
the app is called
Perfect 365
and it takes you from this...
I mean seriously I had a long day
and with a few clicks 
WHA LAAAAA....

what what...
really a transformation....
wowza :)

OK
now it is your turn...
for the TRICK or TREAT...
either tell us a trick or leave a treat :)
don't forget the rule of 3 please