About Farley Creations Advertising Copyright Oh Boy... It's Farley! Image Map




November Currently

OH MY GOSH!!!
what in the world...
I am having SERIOUS and I mean serious designer block

Really I think I am having
CURRENTLY design block...
this simple design was like 500 other things until I was like
FARLEY (yes I talk to myself)
FARLEY you have to get it posted... it is almost midnight...
not really BUT time flies when the pressure of CURRENTLY is on your shoulders soooooooooo
so for DECEMBER's CURRENTLY...
I want to have one of you design the template...
email me your BEST CURRENTLY template for DECEMBER
1-same basic format as what I do
2-you get to pick the LAST question... but the others stay the same
3- email it to me with the TITLE..... Pick Me For December
4- entries taken from NOW until Nov. 28th
5- send as a JPEG or powerpoint slide

I am kinda excited about this...
MY MOM (aka my biggest fan) will pick the winner
she doesn't know this yet.. BUT
 now she does...
THANKS MOM
and well she will pick the winner
and in the event of a tie...
I will have my coworkers pick...
that is fair right???
I say YES...and
the winner will be revealed
DECEMBER 1st!!! on the December Currently post
with a great big THANKS and a link back at cha...

OK now on to this month's CURRENTLY sponsor...
it is the cutie patootie
Mrs. Richardson
from.......
Mrs. Richardson's Class

If you have not seen her blog it is ADORABLE...
super cute design...
and great content....
click on the button above to head over there....
well as a sponsor she gets to pick 3 things to share....
and wait til you see what she picked...
here we go...

NUMBER ONE

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Scarecrow-Fun-a-scarecrow-mini-unit-903593
This mini-unit is perfect to help meet your literacy needs for a week of scarecrow fun! It is geared for K and 1st!!! 


NUMBER TWO

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Guided-Reading-and-Conference-Binder-Packet-300964
 This 43 pager is jammed packed with awesomeness!!!
This packet was created to help you organize your guided reading groups and student conferences. Amanda's hope is that you are able to use this as a valuable tool in helping your little ones fall in love with reading!


and NUMBER THREE...
my fave...
her INSTAGRAM...

 I  just started following and got distracted by all the cuteness
and now this CURRENLTY is going to be even later....
AHHHHHH
well thanks so much goes out to....
for sponsoring this month's CURRENTLY!!!

and NOW for this....

Listening is obvious... Bub got a new movie from the Halloween Switch Witch and of course we are watching it...
LOVING... can't reveal too much here... let's just say this idea came up again... and hubs and I have some serious talking to do!!!! 
Thinking.... my CLASS room needs to be rearranged... big tables moved and some removed and other schtuff...going up on Sunday
Wanting...one of my besties from school had a little girl today... OLIVIA MARIE... I want to hold her BAAAAAAAAAAAD I already went shopping for her and Aunt MiMi has just a FEW outfits for her!!! ha ha
Needing... is a secret too... SHHHHHHH the idea mentioned in LOVING... is a BIG step for hubs and I... and it requires some serious conversations. contemplating. and. planning.....
and finally... a YUMMY PIN...
it is that season where you bring goodies and have pot lucks and family dinners and all kinds of makes you fat occasions...
and I thought it would be neat to share a YUMMY PIN you have found...
even if you haven't made it but think you might... SHARE IT!!!
try your hardest to find the original site... and give credit PURTY PLEASE!!!


I found this recipe on Pinterest...
duh the topic is YUMMY PIN
it is specifically at this link
and it is from here
Shugary Sweets
yummy.... this would be a great dip for those pot lucks or get togethers...
I haven't made this BUT I think I will
my problem is...
I would probably eat it ALL before I could even get it to its destination...


OK now it is your turn.... 
don't forget the rule of 3 
give love to the 2 before your link and the one after...
and if you need directions of what to do...
here are some links....


be sure to leave your THANK YOUS!!!

and now to link up...