About Farley Creations Advertising Copyright Oh Boy... It's Farley! Image Map




CURRENTLY FEBRUARY

WHAT WHAT...
it is Friday and
I am LOVING the irony that this time last week I had an ice day
and today it reached almost 80
Only in TEXAS!!!


Before I go into the CURRENTLY Template of things....
I wanted to let you know that I have a great collection of blogs....
all organized by grade levels...
you can find it on the sidebar --------->
look for a green balloon and the words
Teacher Block Partay
go look and join if you haven't...
everyone is invited
I promise it is full of WONDERFUL BLOGS

alright enough about the weather...
and block partays
let's get down to business....
This month's CURRENTLY SPONSOR is



Jennifer is the blogger behind this creative blog...
she is a devoted mom and teacher...
like all of my sponsors I ask them to give me 3 things they want to share....
and so drum roll please.....
here they are

number one...
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Super-Sweet-Arrays-1080689
click on pic to head on over and grab this

Here is what she has to say....
Super Sweet Arrays is my newest creation!  It took me FOREVER to finish!  I think that it can be one SWEET center for the classroom during the month of February!  Super Sweet Arrays will give your students the opportunity to practice identifying arrays in multiple ways. Students can practice through games and worksheets.  The worksheets have answer keys!  All teachers LOVE answer keys!

number 2


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Character-Education-Word-of-the-Week-Trait-Posters-834642
click on me to go and see
Jennifer gives you the details....
I love my Character Education posters!  They are very bright and helpful!  The definition for each character word is written as "I Can" statements so that students can clearly understand the meaning. Each poster also includes 3 examples of each character word.  There are 36 character words!

and NUMBER 3
super excited about this one....
the number 3 thing this EnErGeTic Teacher wants to share with you is her FRIENDS' store...
are you kidding me...
how sweet is this!!!!

Her friends....Stacy and Tara!  
 have opened a new TpT store, Tea and Coffee!   
They sell 100th Day T-shirts, custom magnets, and teacher clipboards
 SUPER CUTE STUFF 
you really need to click on the pic to go check this place out!!!

 thanks so much Jennifer for sponsoring this month's CURRENTLY
if you want to see more of Jennifer... 
head to these places


Facebook



AND NOW...

is there anything that is questionable....
hmmmm????

we do yoga 
after school on Friday
those of us that want to partake in this stress releasing activity... head to the library 
and we DE-STRESS with yoga!!!
It is AWESOME... 
I LOVE IT!!!
if you want to see a pic of us melting our stress away... 
you can check out my Instagram (farleyfarleyfarley)

not too worried about the formal observation but it is on my mind...

have been fighting this bronchitis crapola for a couple of weeks now....
YAY... I am feeling better BUT not 100%
maybe 75% 
my goal this weekend is to REST REST REST 

ok the 2 truths and a fib...
1. YEP I won a t-shirt contest for the WNBA... it was super cool!!! and they told me it was one of the best selling shirts of all time for WNBA and NBA... OH YEAH!!!! i saw no $$$ just 3 free shirts... and some other goodies

2. YEP this is the last month for a CURRENTLY SPONSOR...
I will eventually do it again...BUT it will be different and won't be available for at least another few months... last time I opened it up for sponsors it booked for a year out....
I think Jennifer has waited a year or more... so please show her some love!!!

3. FIB.... I don't even like coffee.... I LOVE WATER!!! that is pretty much all I drink... I only drink WATER and the occasional HEALTHY fruit smoothie... NO soda for over a year... almost 2.... feels good :)

and now your turn

PLEASE don't forget my rules....
1. link up to your CURRENTLY POST... the specific post please... if someone clicks on your pic they should head to your CURRENTLY POST 
NOT YOUR STORE... so wrong
not any ole BLOG post... they want to see your CURRENTLY POST
I only bring this up because I have had some issues lately...
I had to delete (for the first time in CURRENTLY history) some links the past 2 months...
I get anxiety doing that and super sad and kinda MAD too...
ok a lot mad 

2. follow the rule of 3....
PLEASE go to the 2 blogs before your link and read their CURRENTLY and leave a meaningful comment... and then go to the link after yours and leave a meaningful comment there too...
a meaningful comment is not vague or copy and pasted 
it doesn't ask them to come and follow you 
it refers back to something they wrote
it is genuine and from the heart!!!


OK that is it... 
TWO RULES... 
not too bad right???

if you are confused on what to do on 2 truths and a fib
post 2 things that are true about you... a quirky fact or interesting sumthin sumthin
and then post a fib.... something to throw your reader off...
you don't have to do it in that order....
your fib could be your number one
I thought it would be fun for us to figure out the fibs... 
JUST BE SURE to let us in on the TRUTHS before you end the post

ok let's get this started
if you aren't sure how to join...
directions are in the first comment :)