About Farley Creations Advertising Copyright Oh Boy... It's Farley! Image Map




APRIL CURRENTLY

What day is it???
The day before the STAAR test... YAY!!! (snarkasism)
and my CURRENTLY design totally reflects my standardized test brain right now... 

BUT before we go any further...
let me introduce you to this month's sponsor...

Just Wild About Teaching
Ms. C is a Jersey girl...
how cool is that??? a JERSEY girl... 
and she teaches 1st grade.
I don't think I have ever met a Jersey Girl...
it kinda makes me excited... maybe because my fave housewives are the Jersey HW... 
that by far is my FAVE... 
but really I am super excited to have Ms. C this month... 
even though I am not really meeting her... 
but she is a sponsor.... sMiLiNg
As always... Ms. C is allowed to share 3 things...
The first thing is she would LOVE to share her Instagram with you...
http://instagram.com/justwildaboutteaching
click on the link 
OR
look for justwildaboutteaching
and I must say I just spent more than a few being a creeper on her IG... 
I LOVE an IG that is a good mix of school and home :) 
probably because I am nosey BUT I always love to know the person behind the classroom!!!
and I might have been looking to see if she knows any of the NJ HW... 
you'll have to go look for yourself if she does or not
the second thing Ms. C wanted me to share was...
 Spring is here and what better way to start it off than by introducing butterflies to your little ones. This is a fun unit packed with crafts, printables, and review guides all about these cute little butterflies. This unit is filled with tons of fun pages... 68 pages to be exact!!!
It is a 4 star product and a steal of a deal... click on the pic to go there!!!



The 3rd and final thing....
Ribbit... Ribbit...This froggy mini unit is perfect for Spring. Your little ones will love the crafts and informative printables that are included in this bundle. Such a fun and exciting way to introduce frogs to your class this year! 70 pages at only $5 is a steal!!!! click on the pic to check it out!!!

Thanks so much to Ms. C for sponsoring this CURRENTLY...
and now for April's CURRENTLY.......


the last question...
I was just curious when you start your day...
and when is your last day???
MY HOURS are the above...but  the kids' hours are 7:30 - 2:30 
it is EARLY but I am home pretty early too!!!
some days I LOVE it... some days not so much *wink*
I usually wake up at 5 to get ready... it takes a long time to look this good *wink*

and now it is your turn...




When you link up... do not forget to do the RULE of 3...
you need to go and comment on the 2 before your and the one after yours...
that is really my only rule...
it is just nice and a great way to spread some LOVE!!!!

If you need directions....
click on the CREATIONS TAB at the top of this BLOG and scroll down to find SEVERAL LINKS that give wonderful directions!!!

thanks as always for linking up... it always amazes me how many of you come to my little linky party every month... *kiss*kiss*kiss* love ya
alright let's get this partay started...