About Farley Creations Advertising Copyright Oh Boy... It's Farley! Image Map




currently crabby

Not really sure where to begin...
and I am not one of those...
gently peel off the bandaid kinda girls...
rip it off quick... plus I am allergic to adhesive so bandaids and FARLEY
are not friends...
so that metaphor is done...

and something else I am pretty sure I am allergic to... CATS
especially COPY CATS...
lots of them...
they seriously rub me the WRONG way...
I have said it, friends have said it, and many a blogger has said it...
if it wasn't your idea... STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!
it just isn't right it IS NOT!!!!
NO NO NO NO NO

a long time ago... I had a very good mentor warn me that teachers are like
CRABS in a bucket...
no crab will ever get out...
why??? because as soon as one attempts to escape over the edge...
another crab will pull them back down...
it is true...
oh boy that was another metaphor... oh no that was a simile... I used "LIKE"

even though I am joking this is only a way for me not to go FURIOUS FARLEY

You know it is one thing to have a product that is kinda a teacher essential copied...
like a parent survey or a building words activity...
those type of things are common  in our teaching field... SO unless it was a copy and paste issue...
I expect lots of other products out there like that....
BUT
BUT BUT
and I have a BIG BUTT...
FARLEY GOT BACK... jus sayin

BUT.... when someone SELLS something that is ORIGINAL BY ME...
I came up with it... I DID it... MY IDEA....
ORIGINAL BY ME... there I said it again...
that is just flat out... WRONG... why...
because it was down right copied...
you didn't come up with it...
you didn't really put hard work into developing it...
you just saw that it is popular
you saw that it was pinned a lot
and seriously you thought....
HEY I CAN MAKE A PRETTY PENNY!!!
(good luck with that... I haven't even hit a milestone yet... maybe because someone stole my pennies)

well how is that pretty penny
you might have a pretty penny in your hand...
BUT you have a tarnished view of what is right and wrong...

you might be saying....
you can't copyright ideas...
and well....
I really don't give a flying monkey poo
if you can't copyright IDEAS...
if you didn't think of it on your own...
it is not yours to make...
and it is definitely not yours to sell
and to not give credit...
that is just double monkey poo
it is just WRONG...

and my final thought on this situation is
do you know how you kill a crab...
you stab it in the back
hmmmmm....
and that is how I feel.
TpT is a community of teachers...
teachers should support one another...
not stab them in the back
by stealing ideas and selling them as your own...

oh and one more thing...
changing font, clipart, the title, or some other minuscule thing oh... like the original author's name...
still doesn't make it yours to sell!!!

thank you the end

ps