About Farley Creations Advertising Copyright Oh Boy... It's Farley! Image Map




OCTOBER CURRENTLY

Holla...
can you believe it is already OCTOBER...
OH my gosh...
I know retailers skip right over October and go from Back to School
straight to Christmas...
BUT NOT ME!!!
We celebrate all the months here...
so let's get it started!!!

thanks so much to this month's sponsor


A Grace-Filled Classroom


I have to admit... I filled this out last night...
I knew I was going to be at my grandparent's house tonight and I wanted a little head start...
I LOVED the wedding on Little People... Oh MY GOSH 
That was a perfect wedding... just my style!!!

I am also LOVING Bub's Fire Prevention Poster...
I LOVE that my kiddo now gets to participate in this HUGE tradition at our school
I teach in a small community school and it is in a small city... with a VERY SUPPORTIVE 
Fire and Police Department... 
every year they throw a Fire Prevention Poster Contest 
this tradition is so old... I won it when I was in FIRST Grade there!!!
anywho... I am thrilled Bub gets to enter this year...
there are 1st-3rd place trophies in every grade k-5
and then there is a GRAND CHAMPION...
I think we might have a winner on our hands...
I might be biased... BUT you take a look...
this year's theme is Check Your Smoke Alarms...

I am BEAMING that my kiddo came up with this idea...
it did take some arm twisting to convince him GHOSTBUSTERS are not spokes people for 
FIRE PREVENTION... they make fires... 
BUT after that... his little wheels starting spinning...
He was watching a cartoon... I think Dora or something and they twisted the tune 
to Old Mac Donald... and that was that...
he turned to me and said...
his little slogan!!!
we were at my mom's and mom and I were both... in awe!!!
mom even ran and got a notepad to write it down so we wouldn't forget
HA HA HA

BEAMING!!!
Like a true teacher's kid... I made him do a rough draft... and we watched videos on how to draw a barn, cow, flames, and water!!! 
The only thing I did on the poster was a drew straight lines for his words... 
THAT'S IT I SWEAR!!!! 
I think that is why I am soooo proud of him...
I will admit to HOVERING... and telling him continuously to take his time or color in one direction or pay attention... or DON'T GET SHARPIE ON MY TABLE!!!
BUT it is 100% HIS...
BEAMING... ok maybe 99% his because I did draw the guide lines...
BUT those got erased after the sharpie...
so we are back to 100%.... right!!!!

BUT come on... look at his cow...
and his duck pond with a fish
and the sad Old Mac Donald 
ok so of course I will update you if he wins anything...
fingers crossed
and I KNOW I KNOW... winning isn't everything...
it's the only thing

all the other things are self explanatory on my CURRENTLY
except... TRICK OR TREAT...
I am doing a treat!!!
I am putting my
BRAND NEW...
like I just made it TONIGHT...
right now...
might be why I am soooo late in posting this....
BUT here is a TREAT for you!!!!
FREE for the WHOLE MONTH of OCTOBER 2014

so when you do the TRICK or TREAT on your CURRENTLY...
you can do whatever treat you want...
FREE or on SALE... it is up to you... it is your TREAT...
or tell a good TRICK you use in the classroom!!!
TRICK or TREAT... get it!!!

ok your turn...
about time HUH???

and the rules...

okie dokie...
let's get this PARTAY started