About Farley Creations Advertising Copyright Oh Boy... It's Farley! Image Map




random Christmas stuff

So are you ready for the break???
Are you on survival mode? 
or are you like a Christmas Elf on a sugar high?
I feel like I fit nice and snuggly right in the middle of those…
my list is forever long…
school list and home list…
and every time I cross something off I add 2 more…
I kinda thrive on this kinda of Christmas Chaos 
KINDA…

well I have some VERY random… 
and sometimes squirrely things I thought I HAVE to share with you
I HAVE TO!!! 
I should be resting
really I should…
I BARELY made it through the day…
BARELY... because… 
I am battling some kind of crud…
seriously… I have been dealing with this schtuff for going on 4 weeks…
this will be my 3rd dose of antibiotics… I feel much better when I am on the meds…
BUT as soon as I get off… the crud moves back in… 
ear ache… pressure… sore throat… swollen nodes… just yucky I tell ya...
AND let's not talk about the 2 days of H-E- double hockey sticks of waiting for a BRAIN SCAN to come back… because the ear that is bothering me is on the same side of my head as my scar from 
skin cancer… let's just say I probably needed some good crazy pills those 2 days… 
and well that came back clean… thank the LORD!!! and so…. I will be on ANOTHER antibiotic
stronger and longer…  
BUT my antibiotics will not be ready til tomorrow…
I was suppose to have them on Friday… 
BUT I will get HIVES if I go into that discussion… 
and my loverly Mamma is going to pick them up for me!!!
LOVE YOU MAMMA!!! (she reads my blog… and that will make her smile and reading this will make her laugh… right mom you just laughed!!! anyways… I LOVE HER!!!)
she is not only going to pick them up… she is going to deliver them too!!! 
to my school… thanks Mamma

OK so now you see…
I should be resting… BUT NOPE…
I just have to share these things with you…
because I am not the only CrAzY stuck in the middle of this Christmas Chaos…
so here it goes…

Hopefully you can get something out of this randomness...





 this is the random squirrel….




so these are all on my plans …
hopefully you can find something to make your plans easier for the week…
I KNOW I KNOW… you could have used this YESTERDAY…
BUT hey 
I was too busy WINNING MVP!!!

click on the pic and it will take you to TpT





I don't know why Blair's Pics got cropped weird…
but the links work…
and I LOVE ME SOME BLAIR!!!
she has these for EVERY HOLIDAY!!!








Only 7 chapters long… perfect book to read right now… and FUNNY!!! 
This is a great resource to use with the book!!!